Paddle 2x24 AC Pro24 double-layer channel system for low frequency application
This portable handheld paddle features 48 double-layered microphone channels that allow for real-time acoustic near field measurements. The double-layer structure enables the measurement of acoustic pressure signals while particle velocity/acoustic intensity on the measurement plane is calculated and mapped simultaneously. This array connects to the mcdRec data recorder.
Easy to handle: the ultimate low frequency measurement tool.
The double-layered microphones act like intensity probes, delivering a vector used to calculate an acoustic map. The paddle is available as an add-on to an Acoustic Camera system or as a stand-alone solution. The calculation kernel for acoustic near field calculations is embedded in NoiseImage.
The design of the paddle is lightweight and allows for easy handling. The array-body is designed as slim as possible, ensuring accurate microphone positioning. The wiring of the microphones is enclosed in and protected by the array-body which guarantees the best possible acoustic transparency to measure accurate sound levels. Additionally, the array design effectively minimizes partial reflections and resonance effects between the measured object and the array. Furthermore, the microphone lay-out facilitates a differentiation between noise sources on the measurement plane and in the field behind the paddle.
The built-in studio microphones have an extremely linear frequency response. All are carefully hand-selected and calibrated to ensure stable sound pressure levels (+/- 0.5 dB). To allow long distances, the array is connected to the mcdRec data recorder via two differential SymBus microphone connector cables (max. 20 m). The array comes with an integrated fixed focus Ethernet camera with a wide angle lens. The included high-end Manfrotto tripod allows a set up in almost any measurement environment imaginable. Array and tripod are supplied in a transport case and bag respectively.
- Array-body diameter: 30 x 33 cm
- Net Weight: 0.9 kg with cable 1.5 kg
- SymBus microphone connectors via differential conditioning, connecting array Cable length to data recorder: 1-20 m
- Recommended measurement distance: 0.1-0.15 m
- Advanced disturbance tolerant ¼” symmetrically buffered electret pressure receivers (based on Sennheiser microphone capsule 4211)
- Number of microphones: 48
- Frequency response of microphones: 20 Hz-20 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Dynamic range of microphones: 28-130 dB (A-weighted)
- Max. equivalent sound level: 130 dB
- Symmetrical output resistance: 100 Ω
- Ethernet Video Camera with wide angle lens
- Five super bright LEDs to object plane
- Ingress protection code: IP20
- Operating environment: 0°…45°C, up to 80% r.h.
|Paddle2x24 AC Pro||PDF (approx. 480 KB for Acrobat Reader)|